Ensure financial transactions are properly coded, approved, and linked to the right supporting documentation to automate the accounting close process.
Distributed entry combined with central approval enables business managers and budget holders while maintaining strong, auditable internal controls to speed up the accounting close process.
Miria’s Active Ledger automates and standardizes journal entry processing by seamlessly syncing required documentation with each transaction entered and automatically routing entries to the proper manager for approval. Configured to your own financial policies and controls, Active Ledger connects to your core financial system to post manual general ledger entries and their related documents in easily accessible, easily traceable electronic formats.
Active Ledger enables finance departments to improve the accounting close process:
- Auto-generate Payables accruals with supporting documentation directly from Active Pay
- Schedule journals on a periodic basis and present a pre-filled template to the accountants as they become due
- Streamline capture/scanning of supporting documentation
- Streamline and automate multi-level document approval management
- Retrieve indexed transaction information instantly
- Ensure entry consistency and avoid gaps in documentation