IBM Datacap Expertise & Implementation
Miria Systems is an IBM Premier Business Partner specializing in the development and implementation of Enterprise Content Management solutions using IBM’s FileNet and Datacap platforms. Miria Systems has deployed advanced capture solutions leveraging IBM Datacap software across a variety of industries such as banking, transportation, retail and healthcare in applications such as accounts payable, invoice processing, claims processing, and order entry.
The Miria / Datacap partnership is fast approaching 10 years! We are proud to be one of the few IBM Datacap Support Providers and to have been recognized by Datacap with its “Capture Excellence Award as Partner of the Year for Invoice Processing”.
IBM Datacap Taskmaster is an intelligent capture solution built specifically to streamline capture and data-entry processes. Functionality includes:
- Input from scanners, multifunction devices, and folders containing images & electronic content
- A distributed architecture supporting both centralized and distributed/remote functionality
- Image enhancement and recognition of typed, written, mark sense, and/or bar code data
- Document identification using one or more rule-based techniques
- Automated validations, including database lookups, calculations, and checksums
- Verification by quality assurance personnel using thin or think client
- Release images & metadata to a variety of content repositories, legacy systems and websites
Miria Systems provides a full service offering for Datacap deployments including requirements assessment, forms design, software implementation and configuration, technical support and product maintenance.